View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #10
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
JanetCinNC have you actually had your hands on one of these? I may slip by the Tyson's corner Levenger store and see if they have one in stock. I have the MEdge Executive cover which I like fine but would like to compare the two.
No, I haven't had one of the book covers in my hands, but I have lots of other Circa notebooks and handbags from Levengers. Their products are always high quality.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote