View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 04:34 AM   #5
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks for the tips about Sigill, I'll check that out!

While trying to convert directly from CHM to PDF or DOC I had some problems with crashes, freezes etc, or the the program was only converting the FIRST chm page, or only chapter by chapter. That's why I decided to do it in two steps. Just couldn't find anything that did a conversion straight from CHM and didn't quit in the middle. Although I am doing this on my laptop, it's very good spec and I was really surprised it cut out.

I had an older version of Calibre though, and now I have upgraded, so maybe it would work better.

Anyway I found a way to convert to Word, and did some editing there (took out the HTML style navigation bars.) Then I saved as PDF and all seems well.

Last edited by martienne; 07-09-2011 at 04:42 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote