View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #21
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The PRS-300, CyBook Opus, BeBook Mini, etc, all use the same 5" screen, made on the same production line in the same factory by the same company; PVI in Taiwan. They really all should have an identical background colour. When I compare the screen background of my Opus with that of my other device, side by side, the screen background (to me) appears to be an absolutely identical shade of grey.
The Opus and Pocket Pro screens look identical to me, and both look no different than that of the 505.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote