View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
Novasea
Enthusiast
Novasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505
Thanking you all very much

Hi Everyone,

I received my Sony reader 505 last week. Prior to deciding on purchasing/receiving it I spent a lot of time here lurking on the forum reading about the Sony..about various tools..about ebooks in general.

I wanted to write and thank all of you for this forum...it is a tremendous resource, the likes of which is not to be found anyplace else.

The level of knowledge, the sharing of information and the integrity of that information is amazing.

I have been using Calibre and especially want to express my thanks for such a wonderful utility. I use it almost daily and it has proven to be invaluable.

As much as I appreciate Calibre, I appreciate even more the knowledge that went into developing it and the kindness that makes it so freely available. The integrity and kindness of the developer is clearly evident in the frequent updates and in his awareness of and participation with the folks who use Calibre. My thanks to you.

I am not "gifted" with vast knowledge in regard to computer technology. I generally have to read things over and over...and often have to do further research in order to understand exactly what is being said. However, in the short time that I have been a member of this forum I have learned much and have no doubt that I will learn much more.

That being said, there is little I can contribute to the technological aspects of this forum. I can, however, contribute my sincere appreciation for all of you and for this wonderful resource.

Novasea
Novasea is offline   Reply With Quote