View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #574
NuPogodi
Connoisseur
NuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3, Tolino Shine, Kobo Glo
ATM, I'm trying to add the bmp-header to raw-screenshots. In order to solve this task for all supported Kindle models, I need real screenshots made in kindlepdfviewer by pressing Shift-P (Alternatively, you may just run a command "dd if=/dev/fb0 of=/mnt/us/anyname.raw"). I've already successfully converted raw-shots to bmps on K2 and K3, so any help with KDX(G) (and K4, K5???) will be appreciated.
1. Open kindlepdfviewer (filemanager or any reader), press Shift-P
2. Copy /mnt/us/kindlepdfviewer/screenshots/YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.raw to your PC, pack it with any suitable archiver, upload it somewhere (for examlpe, here) & send me a link.
Thanks a lot.

[EDIT] I've already obtained the requested raw-screenshot made with KDX. So, I do not need another one. The fb2bmp-conversion works properly and consumes reasonable CPU-time (~0.4s).

Last edited by NuPogodi; 07-05-2012 at 01:11 PM.
NuPogodi is offline   Reply With Quote