View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #89
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'll admit my ignorance, but I believe if it is a properly formatted epub the cover will be both, on page one and the first image in the book. I don't know how he gets the cover or what it looks like if there is no cover. Might be interesting to find out.

Prs+ seems to treat whatever is in the 1st xhtml file as the "cover".

I'll start leaving the cover images "in" if that is the norm.-instead of stripping everthing that comes before start of story.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote