View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Oh yes. Available in eReader or Adobe ePub. You won't find these books from a legitimate site without DRM.

Of course, DRM has a fatal flaw, in that the customer must have the encryption key to read the book. And so removing the DRM can never be impossible...
It's a matter of principle. I won't buy DRM-restricted books, even though I know I could strip the DRM, because I will not support that sales model. The vote of my wallet may be very, very tiny indeed, but it's voting for DRM-free ebooks. Like, oh, Kai Lung Raises His Voice.

Too bad, because I really want to read the latest one. I won't buy it in HC, though, because it wouldn't match the rest of my collection. Yeah, I'm pretty OCD about having things match, so I'm waiting for the trade paperback.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote