View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #353
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Has anyone managed to save a copy of this firmware for the glo so it can be shared?

regards

Jack
The normal tactic is to sync your ereader using the Kobo Desktop on a computer where you can use Wireshark or similar utility to capture the URL the firmware is being downloaded from. My Glo updated over wireless at work so no chance to capture such information. So far my Aura has shown no signs of wanting to update so if nobody else has posted the URL in the next couple of days, I'm going to revert my Glo to an earlier firmware and then capture the URL when it re-updates.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote