View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have no problem with the one star reviews. They are reviewing the product that was available to them, which was nothing. If TOR is unhappy with the reviews then release the ebook. As it is, I am borrowing the hardback from a friend as soon as she is done with it. I probably won't buy the Kindle version any time soon because I have yet to re-read any of the books.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote