View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I am Canadian and while it is great to see a device developed by a Canadian company make good, we alos must remeber that they are now owned by the Japanese.

I am pretty sure though that kindle is still more recognized in Canada. Regardless if I am using my Sony or my Kobo ereader, people still ask me how I like my kindle.

And the source still seems to prominently feature the kindle in its own display and in Source mall stores salespeople don't seem to know what a kobo ereader is.

Future Shop and Staples have Kobo readers on display, but rarely do their demo models work. Not kobo's fault of course, but not good advertising. On Black Friday I showed a woman looking for a Christmas gift my Kobo mini as the demo ones did not work. She said it was nice but decided on ordering a kindle online. Oh well.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote