View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 10:31 AM   #46
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Basil: I use WorldMate as well. It is true that in Wunderground, you have to set up city by city, so I'm not sure if that would suit you.

Your comments make me think that you should use iSilo or Plucker, but that you do not need both. I've never looked into the launcher possibilities of Plucker. I'll try it.

Interpilot no longer exists (FYI, I was Serge Menshikov's first customer), and instead has been folded into Piloc. So what holds for one holds for the other. I always have Piloc cyrillic on, and must turn it off, as you point out, when reading French or German or any script with different accents or marks. The post after yours mentions Thin Font Fix: try it, I've used it for some time now.

There are so many fonts around that I'm not sure which to recommend. Utah (PalmReaderPro) is nice, as is OS5 (recommended by Alex, which I tried only yesterday). But I must warn you that when you want to use them, you will have to turn off Interpilot and then turn on FontHack. That is certainly annoying.

Cheers, RadleyP