View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Oh, What about the "don't open topic on that subject" ? Sorry, I find having to say people to shut up kind of sad.
Are you going to go into the rabbit hole again or do you genuinely wish to have a constructive dialog on the subject?

If the former this thread will die quickly. If the latter then I suggest you stick with the topic you opened with.

Since this topic doesn't interest me in the least I won't be participating further.

I do wish you luck moving forward.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-07-2011 at 09:10 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote