View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #141
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Most likely, all described styles are defined in document's internal CSS.
Since cr3.0.42-6, there is and action for turning document styles on/off.
It's available for assignment on key or tap zone.
Thanks, I found it. I got a "reformatting" message when I toggled it, but nothing changed in the book.
Quote:
But if your books are from the same source and similarly formatted (have the same internal stylesheet), you can append these styles to standard CoolReader's epub.css, and them modify wrong styles.
Unfortunately I buy books from a number of different sources, so it might be easier to just read them with an app that formats them all the same way, especially since I have a poor (as in, nonexistent) understanding of CSS. I'll continue watching Coolreader closely though!
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote