View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 02:12 AM   #129
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioflyertoo View Post
It's almost time for a Gin & Tonic. Or maybe just a gin so one cab grin.
Hey, radioflyertoo, I'm actually currently drinking a large gin-and-tonic (it's in a pint glass), listening to Augie March's One Crowded Hour, which contains the wonderful lyric:

There's nothing there, it's like eating air
It's like drinking gin with nothing else in
And that doesn't hold me together.

I've got to hold it together though - I'm going out in a couple of hours, walking down the hill to have burgers on the beach. It won't do to be tripping over every twelve steps.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote