View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Ah, I like the leather Reader case but IMHO the black leather is just a bit too boring. To combat this, I am speaking to a leatherworker who makes leather book covers and diaries/journals and such about her making me a nice heavy carved leather cover for my Reader. It should look nice and old-school and have a leather lace closure, etc.

ttfn
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote