View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #46
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Yes, I am a cheap bastard!
Hahaha So would I be Sounds like ridiculously annoying nonsense rules those WHSmith people have. But, you now have a Mini that you bought directly from the store instead of order & pick up [5 days later], so they should just exchange it for you. The "order a new one" that the Kobo customer service wrote in the mail (or chat, or whatever) probably is just something she* typed without knowing it means something completely different to you

I think it's just: store, buy product, product breaks, back to store, exchange for new product... And otherwise just get me on the phone, I'll give them a mouth full

*She?? Why did I assume a she?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote