View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #262
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
[...]And last but not least: calibre doesn't support nesting anyway, so I think that calibre interprets that string as the book being part of 3 collections.[...]
Yep, I was aware of that. The theoretical item would be part of 3 collections then and I wanted to know if there was a way where I could fill the "Kindle Collection" column differently and the import method would automatically recognize that it was a nested collection then.

Oh well, still thank you.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote