View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #37
Martina Schein
eBook-Reader-Fan
Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd Edition
With pleasure

@ kiwidude

Here is a futher point which works right now in this beta-version:

It relates in turn to the point spell check.
First I select the mode »Case Sensitive«. In the last beta 0.5.902 was a bug.
If I'm correct, for example, a lowercase word, after this I could not correct a uppercase word. Sigil has the word that I had written in uppercase, immediately converted to a lowercase.

Earlier, I corrected with the new version 2 eBooks and everything has gone.

By the way ... my computer is running Windows 7/64 bit and I use the 64 bit version of Sigil.

Kind Regards
Martina