View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #66
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I wouldn't recommend using calibre's epub output as final formatting without at least opening it in Sigil and checking everything. Calibre's great and all, but there's really no replacement for manual proofing by a real person.
Thanks for the tip--I do open it in a Nook reader (which is where I then upload it.) Or I send it to a reviewer. I haven't had any problems thus far, but that could just be that no one has told me about problems! If I sell the files myself I guess I may need to look into another way to view them. Thanks.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote