Thread: RTF2PDF?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
RTF2PDF?

I have a friend that's been making PDF documents via MS Office and they look great on my Sony PRS-505.

I tried doing the same thing she did and all I get is one big mess of a huge margin at the top, and the fonts not quite the right size.

I've seen other novels shared in pdf formatted that read just fine on my PRS-505 and I tried using Calibre to convert my RTF to LRF (with images embedded) but for some reason it strippped all the images out of the story. So I figured I'd try making a PDF using MS Word.

has anyone done this before with good results? and if so can you please share step by step instructions?

I have adobe acrobat pro 8 at home and Word 2000....

I'd appreciate any and all help.
Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote