View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #406
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtgemini26 View Post
Do you have any experience with Calibri?
Yes to the tune of over 2000 books in my current Calibri library =)

Its a fantastic product, however, when tring to convert PDF to another format you need to do a lot of preprocessing first.

Thats just the nature of PDFs, need to form up split paragraphs, remember page numbers etc etc etc

I LOVE Calibri tho, I use it to convert everything over to ePub for my reader. I also use it to coughstripdrmcough using 3rd party plugin so that I can have backups incase of publishers whims ...
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote