Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #94
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by banuays View Post
Thank you very much for the help. I realized that zoom was a problem only in one of my files (that I was reading at that moment).

The Kaffeine solution would help me a lot. I am searching for info on Kaffeine since you told. I installed it from: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=151207

I can't get it work and I can't understand how I can make it show my own screensavers. I'm sorry, maybe it is an easy question, but can you give it a help? (maybe from private message, I don't want to burden here more).
sorry I mislead you. it is not to have custom screensavers but to have last screen as an screensaver(and so on). if you want to use custom screensavers for KindleOS, you should use ss hack.
To have custom screensavers on Duokan lite put them in the folder /DK_System/Lite/res/ScreenSaver
(I mentioned about Kafeine since your 3rd issue resembles it, just as a joke.)

if you have further questions about Kafein (or ss) it would be better if you use its own thread.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote