View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #55
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I just wanted to jump in at this point to explain exactly why I haven't been contributing to the discussion (which I hope can carry on for a little while yet). I haven't quite finished the book and I'm hoping to do so before comment.

I can say there were parts of the book I didn't like and there were parts that I found so engaging that had the book had more of these parts I would be pushing the book on everyone I know. To speak plainly, I would pay a handsome sum for the book that the Master wrote.

But more when I finish. I'm at about 86% so surely it won't take too much longer. I really would like to discuss this with you all.
Bravo, Caleb 72. I am sure that all of us are interested in reading your comments and discussing them.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote