View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #174
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I have edited my traveljournal from the trip I made to Iran in april/may, and added some photo's. I've had to split it up in four parts.
You can find it via my blog in the public folder of my Dropbox, but you don't need to have that program; you can just download the PDF with copy and paste.
Here's the link to my blog:
http://desertblues.wordpress.com/
Excellent! I love all the photos and am going to enjoy reading through these. Thank you, desertblues.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote