View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixilyn View Post
Is it hard to delete stuff off the reader? I remembered when I used to have an Ipod, it would delete my songs permanantly even from my song library if I had attempted to remove it from my ipod. I am hoping that the readers won't have this similar problem of deleting stuff or "syncing" every book from my library in the computer?
It's not hard to delete stuff. You can delete books from the reader as you finish them one by one.

The Sony software won't just automatically match everything on your Reader to what it has. You can select to sync it like that but it doesn't happen automatically and is probably a bad idea. If you have books on the Reader, you can use the Sony software to move them around and put them in collections and they won't get deleted unless you really mess up and go out of your way to change the preferences.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote