View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:32 AM   #16
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post

And Dulin, love ya man, but I ain't buying into the cost of a 5" panel STILL being $50-$60 after, what, 2-3yrs since the iSuppli teardown cost of the Kindle (I think it was the K2) placed whole sale cost of a 6" panel at $60 back then. .
6-8 months ago I thought 6" displays were still @ $60? I could be wrong- its been known to happen Ill see if I can get someone to get mean actual current volume price on a 5" display.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote