View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajreed View Post
I'm using Virtual Box, with XP inside, with Ubuntu but it won't open the reader software. And the Sony website confirms that their software will not work under those circumstances.
I had the same problems, so I just don't buy from Sony. A lot of other places such as Fictionwise (as mentioned above) and Waterstones in the UK sell ePub formatted books that work just fine.

Or else I buy mobi and convert with the help of calibre.
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote