View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Dear Dr. D, Mister Answer:

My wife says that I have to use a coaster under my drink or I can't put it down on the table. Now I'm not too handy with using the Sony Reader with one hand and drinking with the other hand. I gotta put something down to change the page.

Now the other day I left the room for a minute to answer the call, if you know what I mean, and when I came back she had put my drink on top of the screen and told me that the Sony was my new coaster. Its real hard to read even changing the font size around the bottle with it being brown and all and I'm not too sure that all the foam leaking down is doing the unit much good.

Do you have any suggestions as I don't want to buy a second one.

/s/
Distressed
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote