Thread: It's here!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Davimee:

I love to see enthusiasm!! Don't forget to do the firmware upgrade on: www.theEZreader.com/html . Although your device just arrived for you, it still likely needs the Firmware Upgrade amd it does no harm to try.

I hope you have read the FAQ sheet! That is always being updated (a new update went to the webmaster yesterday from me). It is on the same website as the firmware upgrade.

Happy for you!!
Some ideas
1) If Astak is still including an SD card with readers, Include the current (at week of shipment) setupv5.bin file on the card.

2)If you "spot/sample test" the unit, upgrade to the latest while you are testing.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote