View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #174
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
Hello, I've installed the 1.5N Jailbreak on my Paperwhite, I got the "jailbreaking screen" which isn't the whole display of the kindle and the you are now Jailbroken book.
However I can't install the USBnet or anything required for Collections Manager.
Kindcalc works perfectly.
I figured I'd start over again, dropped the 1.5 uninstall.bin onto my paperwhite which was promptly deleted by the kindle.
I'm on FW Kindle 5.2.0 1729740065

Is there any fix for this?

Thank you,
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote