View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #42
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Those diagonal, colored lines could be drying glue like in the iPad 1's several years ago.

Sit on it for 10 days before returning it. Those lines may disappear by then on their own.
If my replacement PW looks better than the one I have now, I will not be waiting 10 days. This is an e-ink screen not LCD so I don't know that the iPad comparison is valid.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote