View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:24 AM   #15
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Remember if a html file gives you this error on conversion you have to remove the html from calibre, add the character encoding in the html2zip plugin, then add the html fresh to calibre.

Good Luck.
Hmm... never received an "error on conversion", per se. No warning or anything.
The only thing amiss in Calibre was the loss of apostrophe's (which were also used for quotes.). I only noticed it when using the Sony reader.
I still don't understand why the Calibre built-in reader didn't show the question marks.

Thanks for the info. It's been added to my own FAQ file.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote