View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #14
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahintz View Post
Syncs last-read place with an iPhone app? Check.
Uhm, as far as I know not yet, still work in progress. And as far as I remember sync support has only been promised for the B&N store bought books, not the side-loaded content which kind of sucks (it would be harder but still possible to implement should B&N wish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I believe he wants an open OS so it can be modified. Just because it runs Linux does not mean it can be easily modified.
Well, at least with nook you can take easily available (as both binary and source) apps and load them on nook. For other e-ink devices it's not the case.

Last edited by stangri; 12-17-2009 at 09:47 PM.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote