View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
The only promising thing I found is that some of Joe Abercrombie's works will be released as ebooks in June this year (according to publisher website); I couldn't figure out what file type.

Kenyon has 2 books available in Kindle format; Banks has several available in Kindle.

If you have particular authors you know you want to read exclusively, you might want to check out the ebook store offerings before purchasing a reader.
All of Banks' stuff is available in epub format.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote