View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I have an eBookwise and have found that it's a little too clunky to be especially portable. I am thinking of selling it and upgrading to a Sony Reader, but I am unclear of how/if this will work well with a Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Don't worry, this is MR...it's an unspoken rule that threads get hijacked
OK, pardon the hijack, but,..................

Ficbot, it seems that you have an eBookwise 1150 and a Mac.

Have you created any .imp ebooks using the eBook Technologies, Inc. Mac Tools like the Beta Mac OS X Publication Tools? Does it come with a .imp viewer in Mac OS X? a device driver to connect it to the reader? work with Impserve?

I have never had these questions answered before, and I was wondering if you could provide some insights to these threads:

- Does ebookutils work on Mac OS X?
- Does Beta Mac OS X Publication Tools also support .epub conversions?
- if you could generate a .imp ebook from a widely available source and give us a screenshot.

Enquiring minds want to know (so that they can later update the wiki for Mac users) BEFORE you move on to the Sony platform...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote