View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #222
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
It's not a strawman, it's a question directed at another poster so I can understand where they place the threshold line between right and wrong in the scenario they described. And to quote my new favourite poster (taustin): "If you're not going to read what I've posted, or don't (or can't) understand it, there's no point in trying to have a disccusion [sic] with you."
You've been very consistent about answering what people have said with something completely different, and apparently believing it's relevant. This is another example. You're moving the goalpost, whether you realize it or not.

And when you do that, the impression you convey is that you agree with at you're not bothering to answer.

(You do get bonus poinst for the passive/aggressive, childish spelling flame, though.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote