View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #35374
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Trying to decide whether or not to order an Oberon case for my new Kindle. I noticed that just after a week Amazon's case already has some scratches on it whilst it hasn't spend much time in my handbag yet. I also like that Oberon's cases have a closing, I now use an elastic band to keep Amazon's case closed in my bag. On the other hand I like how small and light the Kindle is in the original case and I know that the Oberon case add size and weight.
The Oberon will add a LOT of weight, but they are beautiful and offer a lot of protection. The last Oberon I bought was a Mini Sleeve for my Paperwhite, and it's considerably less weight than their full covers. The Mini Sleeves also fit the K-4, and if money is a consideration, they're also a bit cheaper than their full covers.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote