Thread: Ended For Sale: Amazon Kindle
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
dxt78
dxt78 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
For Sale: Amazon Kindle

Hello, my name is David and I'd like to sell my like new Amazon Kindle.

I am an electrical engineering PhD student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. I got this Kindle a couple weeks after it came out as a gift from my dad.

I am a very careful person and have taken excellent care of it. As a bonus, I will offer free shipping, free ebooks on a CD, and a free 1 GB secure digital card for any additional storage space you might need.

I am selling it because as a graduate student, I am very busy and so I only have time to read engineering textbooks. I have found that the Kindle is not so great at displaying the pdf's with large pictures and graphs that I need to read. So, my plan is to sell it and use the money to buy a small tablet PC.

Condition: Like new! I have barely used it. There are no scratches or blemishes.
Packaging: Original packaging and everything is included. Bonus: If you'd like, I can also include the twenty or so ebooks I have on a CD. They are mostly self-improvement books or bestsellers. Also, I can include a 1 GB SD card that I have in the device.

I will sell to the highest bidder. Also, I will pay for shipping and insure it. Please email to dxt78@case.edu

I will also register the Kindle before shipping, so you can connect it to a new account just as you would a new one.

Thanks!

Last edited by dxt78; 01-15-2008 at 09:38 PM.