View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #39
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Sony has a book details summary, but unfortunately it does not show the book summary. You could add that info to the front of the book when you do a conversion. Or you could create a catalog in calibre with the metadata info that you keep on the reader (that's what I do). Or less convenient you could look the info up in the Sony store, I suppose.
Darn, I really relied on that feature.

I just updated my Touch last night after the update/crash and burn issue I had a couple of weeks ago, and the update is horrible for my Kobo. This reinforces my desire for a new device, I may wait to see what the T3's firmware looks like before committing to T2.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote