Thread: Opus vs 300
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
With regard to the Opus' occasional crashes, someone on the CyBook forum reports:

Quote:
Bookeen support e-mailed me today. E-mail states:
This issue has been identified. The Development Team is working on resolving it. The solution will be integrated into the coming firmware upgrade.
which leads one to hope that this is a temporary issue. Obviously one should never "count" on these things, however, but even with the occasional crash (and it is very occasional - it happens to me perhaps once in every 6h of reading, on average) I would still have no hesitation in recommending the Opus to anyone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote