Thread: Opus vs 300
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Well, now i'm used to folders, it have become a total need for me. Makes things way easier.

The only disspointement with the opus being the lesser ade quality rendering against the mobi reader, and some bugs (but the second part should be fixed by bookeen sometime soon.)

Bookeen is slow with updates, but they where there to help when I relly need them (ie when i broke my reader), it probably would have taken sony more than a week for screen change.

An other point that might make the différence is pdf support. The opus will zoom, move ok. But no reflow (Yet ?). Not sure about 300. Some of the sony's have reflow, so 300 might have it too.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote