View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalbagli View Post
Hi I was trying PaperCrop and I dont know how to use it well because my pdf it has horizontal pages with two book pages on it and I dont know what configuration can I use for it to work.
Does any body know what do I have to do??

Thanks

Another question is it possible on papercrop to go page by page making manually the rectangular crop box?
Can you post a screen shot of the page? It' would be easier to trouble shoot if I could see the problem.

Yes you can I do this all the time. You can resize any rectangle displayed on the screen. To create additional rectangles Click on the background and drag the box to the desired size.

Then click the <Process Current Page> button. By default this creates a JPG image stored in a sub directory where the PDF file was created. The name of the sub directory is usually the PDF name.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote