View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #182
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Bricorn,
Some time ago, I tested various readers for accuracy with my 10" android tablet in correctly formatting smallcaps/embedded fonts and various complex formatting tags, and found at that time that Mantano gave the the most consistent results for epub formats. With an e-ink reader I rarely try to read in low light but Mantano does white on black if desired - I didn't really like that effect.

Cool Reader was my 2nd most favorite but perhaps if I retested with the newest version I might find CR is much better with epubs than previously.

Last edited by bobcdy; 02-04-2014 at 12:38 AM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote