View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Because for some people that have a kindle azw works just fine, The OP's original question was for a Kindle. So I responded as such. If you can convert it in Stanza you can read it in Stanza as far as I know, I havent run into any issues. If I do I will let you know.
JJ
Yes azw works fine on a Kindle but mobi or prc work exactly the same plus they also work on other devices. My point is since the time and effort involved is exactly the same you might as well convert to the more useable format. I have a Kindle and I even convert my unprotected azw files to prc. Well if you consider just changing the extension a "conversion" lol.

If Stanza can read azw that would be cool. I don't know of any software that will read azw on a PC.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote