Thread: Cybook Gen3
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:38 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid you're going to struggle to find a "more established company". Bookeen have been in the eBook reader business for longer than virtually anyone else - certainly far longer than Sony, Amazon, etc.
HARRY, I INADVERTENTLY DID AN EDIT ON YOUR POST. I MEANT TO ADD MY COMMENTS USING 'QUOTE.' I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKE AND ESPECIALLY IF i ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS.

Here was my question to you:
Curious, Harry: you state that Bookeen has "been in the ebook reader business for longer....than Sony." Did the Gen1 (I may have the name incorrect, but I mean the largish Cybook that ran under Windows, I beleive, and was capable of running that great software program ebook) predate Sony's first entrance into e-ink technology?

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote