View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #62
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Did you check to see if the table of content worked for the exploded Joan of Arc? It did not work in Linux. It seems that the coded data contains Ctrl-M and these are note counted in the file position. I can easily solve it by removing the but i wondered if file ending convention is defined i a MobiPocket file?

I think i have fixed the image bug and I have tried to fix the cover image issues. I will just try to get the TOC to work properly and will do a new version since the corrupted image bug was so serious (forgot to do binmode on a filehandle...).
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote