View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #57
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
It would be great if someone from Bookeen actually read these forums!! .. time will tell!

I basically love the Cybook but a few 'tweaks' would be awesome:

1) As others have said an 'author' sort of some kind is a must

2) The option to change the buttons usage .. especially the volume ones as I have no intention of ever playing music on it!

3) It may sound weird to some but I would really like page numbers! .. when I read a book if there are page numbers I have a rough idea of where I am should the kids come along and change it all for me! .. but with a 'progress bar' I don't stand a chance! .. When I sold my iRex I was part-way thru one of my e-books and trying to find where that was via the progress bar was an absolute nightmare!!

4) Again, as others have said, the ability to switch on and arrive where you left off ..

5) The 'delete' option to be working

Hmm it looks a bit like a 'list' now but basically even if nothing changed I'd still like it and still choose it over the other readers ..

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote