View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #14
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
I got it, I was just trying to suggest that there's a danger in focusing too much on PDF eBooks - for instance, I strongly suspect that the vast majority of colleges & universities producing 'in-house' e-documents for their students will target A4/Letter sizes.

While I might well agree that most professional eBook PDFs are less than A4/Letter, it's when you appear to claim that that is true of all PDFs I have a problem with it.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote