View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #83
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Not with the general public it hasn't. Sadly.
SOME in the general public have changed their minds. My son, who is in college, has a friend that was firmly entrenched in the Apple ecosystem. He was so turned off by the whole suit that he started looking into everything and has told my son that he is selling his iPad and laptop (which my son doesn't know why he has because he doesn't know how to work one) and is getting something else. He has said he would get rid of his iPhone if he could afford to, but that's not exactly feasible at the moment. Once his contract is up he is switching to somthing else.

My son has compared Apple to PCs for several and his statement to them is always "if you don't work with graphics, then you don't need an apple". He admits that is the one area Apple really excels in their computers, but he hates the iPad, too many people have gotten it thinking it will do everything their computer did, then whine to him to 'fix it' because he is a computer sci major.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote