View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
I received the cover today. It's comfortable in my hand and looks good for the price (I get the cover only for $8.99 including free shipping from CrazyOnDigital on ebay). It fits the Nook very well and doesn't add much weight to the reader. I like the fact that it can be folded all the way to the back so I can handle the Nook with one hand.

Verdict: a basic standard but quite comfortable cover for the Nook, can't beat the price. I like it.
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote